In House DB Pensions Administrator - London - up to £30,000
An opportunity has arisen for a Senior Pensions Administrator who has experience of administering both DB and DC Pension schemes to join this small but established in-house team.
DB and DC scheme servicing
- To calculate all relevant benefits on a manual and computerised basis, ensuring in line with agreed procedures, the accuracy of calculations at all levels
- To communicate accurate benefits details to members, third parties, the DSS, operating companies and trustees in a variety of ways eg. telephone, presentations, meetings, written communication etc, including drafting explanatory literature for members
- To maintain accurate records on the computerised systems in a timely and efficient manner
- To reconcile Standard Life payments received into our Account and monies paid out to member
- To synchronise the Retirement Spreadsheets on a quarterly basis with the Retirement files to ensure cases are not overlooked.
Please contact Kerrie on
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.