Joining our team as a Senior Pensions Administrator you will be working within the in-house pensions administration team to provide a high quality and efficient service to the defined benefit/defined pension scheme members, the pension scheme Trustees and the Company.
Within the travel sector we set high performance standards and achieve excellent results by putting our customers at the heart of everything we do. If you’re a talented individual who wants to learn, grow and drive their career, there is a bright and rewarding future in joining TUI.
What you will be doing
As a Senior Pensions Administrator, your role will include assisting members and staff of the company to understand how the schemes work and what the schemes provide in benefits to its members.
The Senior Pensions Administrator position is for an experienced individual. The role will include exposure to more complex cases and a wide range of administration activities using pensions technical expertise and IT skills.
During 2018 the Pensions Administration function will be moving to a co-sourced solution and you will be assisting in the smooth transition of service.
What we are looking for
• PMI Qualified or part qualified preferred. Experience in dealing with all aspects of pension administration (of both defined benefit and defined contribution schemes including manual calculations for leavers and retirements) within in-house or consultancy environment or equivalent.
• Excellent organisational and multitasking skills with ability to work under pressure. Proactive, flexible approach to work.
• Systems knowledge: Excellent Microsoft Office skills (Word, Excel and Outlook). Experience of using pension scheme administration systems, testing calculations and output.
• Achieving consistently high standards of productivity, accuracy and presentation of work.
• Up to date knowledge of pensions legislation and impact on pension calculations and practices.
• Good communication - both written and verbal.
• Awareness of internal checks and controls that are necessary to ensure compliance with pensions legislation.
• Recognition of complex cases and when these need to be referred to the Team Leader or Pensions Administration Manager.
Working within TUI group
TUI UK and Ireland is the UK’s largest tour operator with key brands including TUI, First Choice, Marella Cruises and Crystal Ski Holidays. Sub brands include Sensatori, Sensimar, and Family Life, as well as First Choice Holiday Villages and SplashWorld Resorts. Our airline is the UK’s third largest with 62 aircraft operating to over 88 destinations in 30 countries. We have a team of more than 10,000 employees serving over 5.5 million customers each year.
It’s our people that make us number one
TUI Group is the leading tourism business with over 67,000 employees across the world. The Group includes our unique hotel portfolio, our cruise ships, our own aircraft, tour operators, travel agencies, and much more. At TUI, we have embarked on a journey of development towards a more digital, connected and integrated future. But we haven’t arrived there yet. Join us now and shape the future of travel.
You can look forward to a competitive salary, pension scheme and further benefits such as generous holiday discounts, great rates with foreign exchange and discounts with retailers.
How to apply
Please click on the link below, the application process consists of answering a few questions and uploading your CV.