Senior Pensions Administrator
Monday - Friday, 9am - 5pm
£30,000 - £35,000 depending on experience
Are you an experienced Pensions Administrator with at least 3 year's experience within the pensions industry? Are you looking for the next step on your career ladder? Then look no further! My client, based in Swanley are looking for someone with your experience to join there team due to continued growth of the business.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Having detailed knowledge of all administration activities and processes.
- Responding to all client enquiries.
- Operating an effective diary system and maintaining the daily work logging system.
- Monitoring and reconciling cashbooks and relevant accounting systems.
- Processing and checking of all cases, including, but not limited to; Leavers, Transfers, Divorce cases, Retirements, Deaths and Individual switch requests.
- Processing and checking claims for unpaid pension contributions for members employed by companies placed in receivership or liquidation.
- Monthly Reporting.
- Generating and checking non-standard letters for complex cases.
- Supporting and assisting the Section Head and the Management and Executive teams.
- Strong organisational skills
- Previous Pensions Administration experience
- Ability to wok to a high level of accuracy