My client is looking for an immediately available Senior Pensions Administrator to join their team until the end of 2017.
The client is an instantly recognisable organisation based in the heart of Leatherhead and their modern offices boast a fantastic working environment.
- Administration of pension fund members, including pro-active monitoring against annual allowance and lifetime allowance.
- Production of correspondence to members including e mail contact.
- Administration of UK International Assignees.
- Assisting in the preparation of membership statistics (for Trustee reporting).
- Assisting in the maintenance of the UK Pensions Administration manual.
- Assisting in management of DC contributions with Fidelity and dis investing monthly adjustments and dealing with Pension Finance queries
- Discussing retirement options with members
- Preparing quarterly contribution schedules to collect contributions due from overseas countries in respect of International Assignees
- Three to five years experience in a senior pensions administrator role with preferably some experience of service delivery and projects delivery.
- Detailed knowledge of UK pensions legislation and best practice - including in-depth knowledge of the annual allowance and lifetime allowance.
- Experience of, or ability to understand, complex benefit structures.
- Ability to communicate effectively and appropriately to a wide variety of stakeholders using different channels as appropriate.
- Ability to manage a large and varied work load, prioritising appropriately.
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision.
- An attention to detail is very important.
- The ability to confidently use IT systems, particularly Microsoft Office tools.
- Preferably qualified to degree level.
Benefits to be discussed at the discretion of the client.