Senior Pensions Administrator
Negotiable + benefits
My client is a specialist in personal financial advice for both UK residents and also for expatriate clients living in primarily Southern Europe. In response to the high and growing numbers of existing and potential clients they are looking to expand its already successful team.
Responsibilities of the role as a Senior Pensions Administrator:
You will be tasked to provide a professional service to both new and existing clients. You must be able to operate as part of a team, be experienced in pension scheme administration management and have confidence in your ability to prioritise and be organised with your approach to using an office management system.
Your role will be to oversee the company’s pensions administration function which provides full support to the advisers including the submission and processing of new business, providing an ongoing service to clients; obtaining illustrations, preparing paperwork for client meetings and ensuring that all information is available for appointments, as well as maintaining the back office system, dealing with client queries and producing annual reviews.
UK Financial services experience is essential. Experience of an IFA software package such as Avelo / IRESS would be useful.
Requirements of the role as a Senior Pensions Administrator:
- Although not essential, this role would ideally suit an experienced pension’s administration manager with international pension scheme experience.
- Might currently be in a similar position within a pensions product provider or an overseas trust company specialising in QROPS, QNUPS and international pensions
- Be a driven and motivated individual.
- Be capable to work both independently and within a team.
- You must have good written and verbal communication skills.
The role will be based in Malta and as such a relocation package will be offered where relevant.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a long established and renowned financial advisory company as it looks to expand its services throughout southern Europe.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job