The successful candidate will have:
Knowledge of DB pensions administration activities including leavers, retirements, deaths, transfers in, transfers out, monthly processing and investment, benefit statements, renewals and pension increases. Experienced of checking and mentoring of more junior staff is required
Knowledge & experience
* Previous pensions administration experience of Defined Benefit (DB) and Defined Contributions (DC) schemes including leavers, retirements, deaths, transfers in, transfers out, monthly processing and investment, benefit statements, renewals and pension increases.
* Experience of current pensions legislation and framework is essential, especially the regulatory requirements of the various Pensions and Finance Acts which impact on pensions administration.
* Experience of checking and mentoring more junior members of staff is required.
* Third party pensions administration experience preferred, although strong all round experience within an in-house pensions department, which is not purely process driven will be considered.
* Previous presentational experience would be of distinct advantage to assist with client meetings and new business development activities.
*Previous project management experience would be required to perform pension administration project based work.
*IT proficient, in particular Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook & PowerPoint.
For further information on this role, please call Lynn Wilson on 0141 241 4700 or email your CV to email@example.com
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job