Juliette Lister and Lisa Tremlett are currently assisting a TPA who are presently recruiting for a Senior Technical Analyst, can be based in any location
This role reports into a Pension Administration Associate or Technical Manager, as agreed.
- Keep up to date with regulatory and market developments that affect pension administration
- Identify regulatory and market developments that will affect pension administration and make sure business stakeholders are made aware of the potential wider implications
- Assist in developing and maintaining a process to ensure that regulatory analysis and change processes are implemented
- Liaise with business stakeholders to ensure that the implications of regulatory change affecting pension administration are understood and implemented within required timescales
- Ensure that technical training support material is made available and delivered in an appropriate and timely manner and that any technical support material produced is kept up to date with appropriate review cycles in place
- Deal with and provide guidance on technical queries as required
- Explain complex issues in a straightforward, easy to understand manner
- Identify and provide relevant training, where required be it written, face to face, presentation or other
- Consultancy, project based or committee work as agreed
- Research and development of solutions to new or unknown issues, making recommendations
- Attend meetings with providers, clients and prospects, if required
- A relevant qualification or progress with PMI examinations is desirable together with experience appropriate for the role. Proven experience in the role would be an advantage.
- Excellent communication, listening and organisational skills.
- Be able to communicate complex technical matters at a level appropriate to the recipient, exercising tact and diplomacy, where necessary.
- Good knowledge of pensions law.
This role would be suited to any of the following;
- DB Pensions Administrator
- Pensions Administrator
- Defined Benefit Administrator
This is a Profile Search and Selection vacancy who are operating as an Employment Agency.In order to apply for this position candidates MUST havePENSIONS LAW EXPERIENCE.Please note as we receive a high volume of applications we are only able to respond to those candidates who are shortlisted.
If you are also aware of any friends or colleagues currently working within the industry who are looking for a change within their career, please pass on our contact details and we will endeavour to assist with their search. Profile Search and Selection are a specialist Pensions and Financial Services recruitment agency with opportunities nationwide -Please feel free to contact us direct should you wish to discuss any further vacancies
- Pension Administration
- DB Pensions
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job