SENIOR PENSIONS ADMINISTRATOR - SIPP & SSAS
Location - Bury
Salary: 25,000 - 30,000
Our Client are a consulting Actuary and Pension Trustees based in North Manchester. They are an owner-managed, independent company dedicated to working with clients and their professional advisers, specialising in bespoke pension arrangements for small companies and individuals.
A newly created and exciting opportunity is available for an experienced Pensions Administrator offering strong experience of Administering SIPP and / or SSAS Schemes. Working within a really friendly team this role will involve all aspects of SSAS / SIPP scheme administration including:
- Assisting senior consultant with preparing information for annual client meetings, reviewing file, obtaining investment values, drafting report
- Preparing and checking documents to establish new SSAS schemes and takeover of existing SSAS schemes
- Dealing with all stages involved with property purchases and loans, liaising with the client and the lawyers, reviewing legal documents
- Preparing and processing investment paperwork
- Performing necessary technical calculations
- Using HMRC and TPR online services
The ideal candidate for this opportunity will have:
- SSAS and / or SIPP Pension Administration experience
- Excellent team working skills
- Excellent organisational skills, meticulous to detail, technical capability
- Be enthusiastic, approachable and cheerful
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'