Senior Pensions Administrator Sheffield 24-28k
Juliette Lister and Lisa Tremlett are currently assisting a Third party pensions company who are presently recruiting for a Senior Pensions Technician based in Sheffield
What you will do:
- To provide support to senior management as required, provide input to Operational reporting and attend meetings with the client and relevant third parties where required.
- Redesign pensions Schemes and roll out processes
- Manage timescales, deliverables and quality sign off for Scheme Events and have input to the planning process as well as having input to projects that use other areas of CEB, for example, Data+ and Orbit
- Control and enhance the quality of customer outputs in order to deliver excellent customer experience through coaching, training and process improvement.
- Manage complex casework and complaints and ensure that all technical information / change is cascaded to the team and processes are updated as appropriate
- To accurately apply knowledge of relevant systems, legislation, scheme, processes and procedures when processing customer requests or answering questions within the team
- To promote the provision of a first class experience for customers and to share knowledge and expertise with other team members
Your experience will include:
- Technical Pensions experience.(Implementation Desirable)
- Strong Problem Solving skills
- Strong knowledge of relevant legislation, FCA principles, Training Competence regime and Treating Customers Fairly
- High level of proficiency in MS Excel
- Working knowledge of services and procedures
- Ability to coach others and to provide additional supervision
- Strong knowledge of relevant legislation, FCA principles, Training & Competence regime and Treating Customers Fairly
- Hold relevant pensions Qualifications/accreditations (Desirable)
This role would be suited to any of the following;
- DB Pensions Administrator
- Pensions Administrator
- Defined Benefit Administrator
This is a Profile Search and Selection vacancy who are operating as an Employment Agency.In order to apply for this position candidates MUST have PENSIONS EXPERIENCE.Please note as we receive a high volume of applications we are only able to respond to those candidates who are shortlisted.
If you are also aware of any friends or colleagues currently working within the industry who are looking for a change within their career, please pass on our contact details and we will endeavour to assist with their search. Profile Search and Selection are a specialist Pensions and Financial Services recruitment agency with opportunities nationwide -Please feel free to contact us direct should you wish to discuss any further vacancies
- final salary
- DB Pensions
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'