Senior Pensions Administrator - Part Time/Full Time
We are recruiting for a Senior Pensions Administrator for our Redhill office, working on a part time or full time basis. As a Senior Pension Administrator you will work within an administration team servicing both member and client queries in relation to several DC/DB pension schemes, many of which use ePA. Help to supervise workloads, train junior team members and check the work of others.
- In conjunction with the Team Leader, ensure that all delivery promises and performance standards are achieved.
- Escalate problems and cases to Team Leader.
- Be a point of reference on technical issues and non-standard cases.
- Identify process improvements and pass on recommendations.
- Check the work performed by junior colleagues and make sure that the requested work has been undertaken.
- Coach junior associates on errors made to explain and prevent reoccurrence.
- Seek further peer review where required to clarify understanding.
- Monitor own workflow and that of junior associates via Casework to ensure service levels are achieved.
- Take responsibility for development of homepage and precedent documents.
- Complaint Management
- Recognise and escalate potential complaints to Team Leader.
- Collate information regarding complaints.
- Ensure complaints procedure is adhered to.
- Know and live the firm's values.
- Maintain and develop further knowledge of pension schemes within the team.
- Mentor junior colleagues and hold regular feedback sessions.
- Identify associate training needs and raise with Team Leader, proposing solutions where appropriate.
- Provide basic learning and development opportunities for junior associates.
- Identify performance issues and raise with the Team Leader.
- Through supervision make sure junior associates work efficiently and within deadlines.
- Deputise in the absence of the Team Leader.
- Assist in more complex/project work when required.
- Accountable for own personal development.
- Provide an efficient, professional service to meet all client/members' needs and to promote the Willis Towers Watson brand.
- On a daily basis be the main contact for an agreed list of clients, and maintain and develop client relationships.
- Communicate effectively with clients/members via the telephone remembering each member will have a different level of understanding. Record each call as they occur.
- Continuously seek to identify areas where the service to clients /members could be improved and communicate findings to Team Leader.
- Ensure that targets and deadlines are met.
- Work with the Team Leader to improve operational efficiency and reduce costs e.g. automation, full use of standard products.
- DB or DC Pensions Administration experience ideally gained within a 3rd party environment.
- Experience of allocating work, mentoring more junior associates and checking work.
- Interpersonal skills to include good written and verbal communication.
- Good time management skills and the ability to organise and prioritise own workload.
- Able to work to a high level of accuracy.
- Customer and quality focussed.
- Computer literate.
- Experience of dealing with occupational pension schemes.
Willis Towers Watson's Technology and Administration Solutions (TAS) is a global line of business whose revenue is primarily driven from providing outsourced pension administration services to occupational pension funds. Our three largest markets are Germany, UK and US. We have worked with some of the world's leading organizations for over 25 years to provide benefit administration and outsourcing to over five million participants across the globe.
Willis Towers Watson is an equal opportunities employer and does not discriminate on any basis. We support flexible working and this role will be considered on a flexible basis.
- pensions administrator
- senior pensions administrator
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job