Senior Pensions Administrator DB/DC/Hybrid
Competitive Salary plus Benefits
Due to the addition of 3x large client wins, we're looking for several Senior Pensions Administrators to join us and help us to continue to delight our clients.
We have opportunities to work on DB, DC & Hybrid Schemes and to work on some new and exciting projects!
Capita Employee Benefits is one of the largest employee benefits consultancies in the UK. A leading provider of pensions administration, employee benefits consultancy and cutting-edge technology, we're a multi award-winning organisation servicing over 1,600 clients and more than 4 million company employees and pension scheme members.
About the role
As a Senior Pensions Administrator, it'll be down to you to provide high quality administration support for our internal and external clients. As the technical expert in the team, we'll look to you to share your expertise as you make sure our contracted performance targets and quality standards are met. We'll give you all the training and support you need to grow and thrive within our organisation and you'll have the opportunity to gain further experience across a wide range of client schemes; supporting the development of administrators, assisting on projects with the Pension Technician and supporting the Pensions Team Manager. Providing a continually improving level of customer service in terms of quality, cost and time, your main duties will include:
- Supporting the team in operational service delivery in accordance with legislation, policy conditions, business rules and procedures and within the legislative / regulatory framework.
- Using your in-depth pension knowledge to cover DB/DC and Hybrid schemes
- Demonstrating an ability to use pension support and workflow management systems effectively.
- Understanding client requirements and make every effort to ensure the contracted performance targets and quality standards are met.
- Creating and maintaining consistent and accurate scheme records using the appropriate systems.
- Being responsible for checking calculations and processes as required and completing all tasks using best practice.
- Mentoring subordinates and identifying training needs to ensure staff achieve their full potential.
- Identifying complaints at the earliest opportunity with a positive attitude, addressing the true root cause and implementing effective corrective action to prevent re-occurrence.
You will be driven, customer-focused and keen to expand your experience and technical skills whilst pursuing a career in pensions.
You'll also need:
- A wide degree of competency in the following DB/DC and Hybrid pensions administration
- Experience of cradle to grave Pensions administration
- Good pensions technical knowledge
- To be adaptable to varying demands and workloads.
- Excellent organisational skills
- To be willing to take on new tasks
- The ability to coach, provide training and mentoring to new recruits and junior members of the team.
What's in it for you?
At Capita, training and development aren't optional extras: they're how we do our job. We will motivate you to perform at your peak, recognising your achievements and rewarding them appropriately. As well as a generous basic salary we also give you 23 day's holiday increasing with length of service, company pension scheme and access to voluntary benefit options including; child care vouchers, share save scheme, life assurance, holiday buy and many more designed to suit your own personal lifestyle. All of this, in a professional but fun environment.
Help us find out more about you by completing our short application process - click apply now.
Capita operates as an equal opportunities employer and we welcome all applications regardless of gender, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, race, colour, ethnic origin, nationality, religion or beliefs, disability, age, political opinions or trade union membership.
Listen | Create | Deliver
Follow Capita on twitter @capitacareers
Follow Capita on facebook @careersatcapita
Capita Resourcing welcome applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of gender, race, disability, age or sexual orientation.
Capita Resourcing is a trading name of Capita Resourcing Ltd. Services offered are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business. Applicants will be required to register with us.
If you are successful with your application, you will need complete Capita's vetting and screening checks. This will include, but not be limited to, Reference Checks, a Criminality Check, Financial Probity Check, Sanctions Check and Media Check.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job