A rare, challenging and progressive Senior Pension Administration opportunity has recently become available in the London offices of this highly respected Consultancy.
The business is renowned for providing services to a wide range of trust-based company pension schemes, including defined benefit, defined contribution, career average revalued earnings, and hybrid schemes across a range on high profile clients.
This is a slightly different role where you will be responsible, where you will work closely with the Principals as prime day to day contact for a given portfolio of clients to ensure provision of high quality pension administration and consultancy services. In addition, you will be expected to participate in strategic business changes i.e. critical success factors, implement decisions made by the Board and Principals and understand the issues that affect the performance of the Company, where key responsibilities can include:
- Overseeing the management of annual and ad-hoc projects for all schemes on the team such as renewals, benefit statements, pension increases, lifestyling, trustees' reports and accounts.
- Scrutinising the client work of other less experienced pension’s administration team members.
- Monitoring accuracy performance and SLAs for the team, including activity and client performances, and taking action to ensure targets are met.
- Liaising with Operations Manager regarding appraisals and regular catch up meetings. Conducting some appraisals and catch up meetings including regular mentoring meetings with staff on probation.
- Seeking ways of innovating and improving quality, service delivery and efficiencies in processes and procedures.
- Maintaining a client focused approach, able to develop trusting and credible partnerships
- Manage day to day activities of staff to ensure efficient and effective delivery of all work.
- Take part in marketing and new business activities including completing tender responses, attending pitches and presenting at site visits.
- Providing expert advice solutions to pensions queries and pensions consultative advice; keeping abreast of technical and legislative developments within the pensions industry, and providing technical support to more junior staff
- Provide guidance to team members on items such as utilisation and recoverability so there's more of an awareness at all levels.
- Attend trustee meetings when opportunity arises.
As someone with proven knowledge of pension administration activities, including previous and proven knowledge of Defined Benefit and Defined Contribution administration, your experience will also include the experience in managing client expectations and some leadership expertise.
This really is a rare opportunity for a pensions professional who is now looking to further enhance and develop their career over the long-term
In return you can expect a highly attractive remuneration and benefits package together with further support in developing you career.
A full and more detailed job description is available on application
- Defined Benefit
- Defined Contribution
- Organisational Skills
- Client Management
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'