Position: Senior Pensions Administrator (BD/DC)
Salary: £26,000 - £29,000
The company is an expanding owner-managed consultancy based in Bristol, offering administration, actuarial, consultancy and investment services to the trustees and sponsoring employers of DB and DC occupational pension schemes.
The continuing expansion allows able individuals to develop and progress in a friendly supportive atmosphere very different to the larger consultancies. The distinctive approach means that staff and client retention remains high.
We are looking for a senior administrator to be part of a team providing cradle to grave administration services to the Trustees, including: -
- Managing a portfolio of clients
- Be the first point of contact for nominated clients
- Dealing with member queries, direct with the member, with other advisers or with Trustees;
- Processing membership movement events within SLA (leavers, retirements, transfers and deaths)
- Provision of Pension Saving Statements
- Producing Event Reports
- Liaising with HMRC and the Pensions Regulator
- Supporting clients in the preparation of Scheme Returns
- Processing of GMP reconciliations
- Being responsible for Common & Conditional Data Reports
- Producing Administration Reports for Trustees meetings and dealing with any action points
- Providing data for the actuarial and banking and accounting teams
- Check work of other team members, ensuring accuracy and compliance with scheme rules, procedures and legislation
What’s needed for me to be considered?
Experience of administering DB and DC occupational pension schemes either in house or with a third-party administrator
Achieved at least Grade B in Maths GCSE and four other A* - C GCSEs with English, plus 2 "A" levels at Grade C or above (or equivalent qualification)
Preferably, already made progress with a relevant professional qualification
If suitable, one of our specialist consultants will be in contact to discuss the opportunity with you in detail prior to submitting your CV to the client. In this discussion we will aim to identify your specific skills and motivations, and where appropriate recommend other relevant opportunities to you that match your requirements.
Additionally, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive £200 in vouchers if we assist them in securing a new career.