Our client is seeking an experienced a highly experienced pensions administrator to join their busy team in Reading. You will be checking and authorising cases, dealing with members enquiries by phone, letter and email. You will also provide general support to the administrator team manager and help ensure work is prioritised correctly, so that targets can be met.
- Training of other team members
- Assisting less experienced team members
- Checking and authorising other team member's work
- Meeting deadlines
- Calculation and payment of scheme benefits in accordance with the Rules
- Maintenance of membership records and other documentation
- Understanding and application of benefit structures, Trust Deed & Rules, Inland Revenue
- guidance notes,
- PSO and Disclosure requirements
- Project work as directed by Team Leader or Manager
- Liaison with Client, Scheme Actuary, Consultants, Providers, Pension Payroll, Members and third parties
- Provision of technical information both verbally and in writing
- Compliance with ISO and AAF accreditation's
- Ideally you will have 3-5 years relevant pensions experience and have achieved some exam success in Professional Qualifications (e.g. PMI/QPA/RPC/DPC/DPA or actively be working towards qualifications.
- Our client is also seeking a highly professional, proactive candidate who can delegate effectively and has exceptional communications skills.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'