An excellent opportunity has arisen with our client, a leading Wealth Management firm in Bristol. They are seeking a Senior Benefits Administrator to join their busy team to assist in building and maintaining account relationships with IFAs. You will provide full administration support and excellent customer service across the full range of transactions relations of SIPP/SSAS managed by the firm.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Managing your own delegated work load and prioritising your activity within agreed SLA’s and timescales, using discretion in making decisions.
- Set up and register new schemes, check contribution and transfers in and take over of the existing schemes.
- Carrying out all compliance, regulatory and legislative checks including old scheme documentation, deeds and a paperwork and inputting details on SSAS PRO.
- Ensuring all registration fees and investment payouts are paid on time and checking and arranging payment for proprieties
- Setting up new deposit accounts and closing client bank accounts, checking accounts supplied by third parties, checking against assets, supplying information to clients, third parties and transaction loan accounts
- Checking pension scheme accounts, self assessment tax returns, completing HMRC returns.
Our client is looking for somebody who has at least 2 years experience in manually calculating and processing benefits in a SSAS or SIPP environment. You will be able to demonstrate current knowledge of full legislative and regulatory requirements relating to benefit calculations. You will be used to checking the calculations of other team members and providing remedial coaching where appropriate.