Salary: £29,000 & Benefits
As the Umbrella Payroll industry changes, so does the payroll systems used by companies to process and run payroll for sole trader, limited company & umbrella clients. With a industry shift towards using Cloud based software's the client is looking for someone with an in depth knowledge of payroll, the different applications & the technical elements behind a payroll system, whilst wanting more client facing interaction.
The role of Payroll Support Officer is to assist in the implementation, support and on site guidance to clients providing Payroll solutions for a market leading cloud payroll software business. The company are looking for a forward thinking, ambitious individual to join their team within expanding modern office.
- Provide onsite Payroll support to expanding client base
- Use their vast Payroll knowledge to provide support on the technical aspects.
- Develop strong lasting relationships with client Payroll teams at client sites.
- A varied role covering all elements of Software based Payroll.
- Previously dealt with a large portfolio of clients Payroll
- Contractor, limited company & SME's Payroll processing
- Have gained experience using a variety of Software Payroll systems
- Have a track record managing and handling payroll & it's queries on a large scale.
- Experience Liaising with clients
Benefits of the role:
- £29,000+ competitive basic salary
- Opportunity to regularly visit clients on site
- Pension, bonuses and Development schemes.
- Opportunity to travel to India and meet the company's software developers!!
- Play a pivotal role in the company's development
- 23 days holiday and bank holidays off (increases with longevity within the company)
If you're looking to take the next step in your career, in a more client facing, interactive and supportive role then apply below. The role provides the successful Senior Payroll Officer with the career progression, great company structure & the opportunity to diversify your job role!
- contractor payroll
- umbrella payroll
- payroll systems
- client facing
- payroll support
- cloud software
- payroll supervisor
- payroll specialist
- senior payroll
- payroll executive
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job