Lang & Potter, a dynamic, bespoke manufacturing company, employing over 300 staff in Plymouth, is seeking a Senior Payroll Administrator for an immediate start.
The ideal candidate will be CIPP qualified, although candidates who are qualified by experience will also be seriously considered.
- Sole responsibility for processing of weekly and monthly payrolls including upload of payroll data from Mitrefinch clocking system
- Proactive liaison with Managers with regards to hours worked, sickness and absence
- Setting up and processing Statutory Payments, Attachments to Earnings etc.
- Preparing auto-enrolment data upload to Pensions system
- Maintaining staff records for any changes in personal details
- Processing of subcontractor invoices and payment runs
- Preparing month end CIS returns ensuring compliance with HMRCCIS guidelines
- Preparing reports (overtime/sickness/attendance) etc. for Management
- Supporting and assisting the Finance Department and Management Accountant when required
This is a fast-moving environment and we seek an experienced Senior Payroll Administrator who will aim to keep our systems up to date and working as efficiently as possible.
Experience of Pegasus Opera Payroll and Mitrefinch Time and Attendance systems would be an advantage, but not a prerequisite for this role. Candidates with similar experience on other systems are also encouraged to apply as full training will be given.
You will have a good working knowledge of MS Excel, be proactive, approachable and a good communicator.
Hours: 40 hours per week
Salary: Up to £25,000 per annum
- Senior Administration
- Payroll Services
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"