Our client, an established, successful and well-known organisation in Derbyshire are recruiting for an experienced Senior Payroll Officer on a temporary basis for a minimum of six months due to a systems implementation project.
Key responsibilities for the Senior Payroll Officer include:
- Delivering a professional end to end payroll service within agreed deadlines
- Analysing and checking payroll data
- Processing payroll expenses
- Processing IR35 payroll runs
- Uploading and processing accurate payments on both a monthly and weekly basis
- Working in accordance with statutory legislation, regulatory and policy requirements
- Investigating and resolving queries
Essential experience for the Senior Payroll Officer:
- Extensive senior payroll experience including processing complex payrolls, statutory payments and knowledge of payroll legislation such as SSP and SMP etc.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Excel including manipulating and moving data
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to build solid working relationships and the confidence to resolve payroll queries
Desirable experience for the Senior Payroll Officer:
- ResourceLink software experience
- BAU payroll experience
This is an exciting opportunity to add value on a temporary basis, working within a small, supportive and hardworking payroll team.
Should you have the necessary experience, please apply for more information and immediate consideration.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"