We are working alongside a client based in Maidenhead who are looking for an experienced Payroll Senior to join their expanding team.
- Provide outsourced payroll services to a portfolio of clients across the UK.
- Ensure all payrolls are processed end-to-end, in an accurate and timely manner.
- Maintain accurate employee records, and the input of amendments through the system.
- Set up new client payrolls from scratch, onto Inhouse payroll system
- Register PAYE schemes with HMRC.
- Manual calculations where necessary.
- Liaise closely with clients. Assist and resolve all payroll-related queries.
- Liaise with HMRC - and other third parties, on behalf of clients.
- Prepare/release BACS files, to ensure all payments are made on time.
- Ensure all RTI submissions are processed accurately and on time.
- Assist colleagues and ensuring the team continually provide a high standard of service to clients.
- Identify areas that have room for improvement, and put processes in place, in order to improve departmental efficiencies.
- Raise quarterly invoices and monitoring recoveries.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Certified Payroll Professional designation is preferred Knowledge of accounting principles and practices In-depth knowledge and experience of payroll calculation and processing
- Knowledge of applicable, laws and legislation
- Solid financial acumen
- Proficiency in relevant payroll and accounting software
- Planning & organisational skills
- Interpersonal skills / working with people (to build positive working relationships with customers, the end users)