Senior Payroll Officer
Birmingham Location (Solihull)
Monday to Friday, 9.00am - 5.00pm (35 hours per week)
Salary circa £25,000 - £30,000 + benefits
RZ Group currently have a fantastic opportunity available to join an Award Winning Industry Leading Financial Services provider on a full time permanent basis within a busy Payroll Department.
If you have previous experience within Payroll and are looking for a chance to join a fantastic team please do get in touch!
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Day to Day Payroll processing
* Coordinate, Administer and provide advice to employees, managers and third parties
* Processing new starters/leavers in accordance with set procedures
* Collate and update employee and pensioner data via internal systems
* Joint responsibility of an internal mailbox, dealing with general payroll queries
* Deliver all aspects of payroll projects (ie) changes to procedures
* Assist team leader with adhoc tasks when required
Key Skills and Experience:
* Minimum 2-3 years experience within a Payroll capacity
* Knowledge and understanding of general payroll issues/queries (HMRC, Maternity/Paternity, Pensions)
* Knowledge of pay rolling systems (ability to pick up new systems quickly)
* Highly organised
* Intermediate excel experience
Please apply to this role for immediate review! Please contact Kerry Lyons - for more information
- "payroll" "Payroll Officer" "Senior Payroll" "Processing payments" "HMRC queries"