Senior Payroll Officer - Financial Services
£25,000 - £29,000 depending on experience
Excellent benefits package including annual bonus
The RZ Group is currently working closely with large, award winning financial services company based in the Solihull area who are looking to recruit a Senior Payroll Officer. The purpose of this role will be to provide a timely and professional payroll service to the company in accordance with HMRC regulations.
Key duties and responsibilities will include:
* Preparing documents and disburses payroll, payroll taxes and employee benefit payments.
* Monitors and ensures proper documentation of employee benefit payments.
* Prepares reports illustrating payroll expenditures, including such items as tax payments and benefit plan disbursements.
* Process all individual monthly variable payroll data.
* Liaising with management and staff on payroll related queries.
* Undertaking required reporting, both internal and statutory reporting.
Skills and Knowledge Required:
* Experience within a payroll function
* Attention to detail and highly accurate
* Understanding of payroll legislation and processes
* Strong Microsoft Word and Excel skills
If you would like to be considered for this opportunity please don't hesitate to click apply or call Stephen Lynch on
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job