Senior Payroll Clerk
Salary: up to £26,000 dependent on experience
Are you a payroll clerk looking for a new opportunity? Are you used to working in a fast-paced team and managing high volumes of Payroll, starters & leavers?
Four Recruitment are currently looking for a payroll clerk to join a well established and rapidly growing Accountancy practice in Bolton. Working within a team of 10 and reporting in to the Finance Manager, responsibilities will include;
- Ensuring all required wages information is received from client companies in time for payroll deadlines.
- Ensuring all information is entered into the payroll system in accordance to payroll deadlines.
- Performing accuracy checks on data as required by the payroll procedures.
- Producing and distributing payslips to client companies within locally agreed deadlines.
- Responding to queries from internal and external customers.
The successful candidate MUST have at least 2 years working in a similar position. Bureau experience is highly desireable but not essential. This is a brilliant opportunity for someone to join a forward thinking and rapidly growing company working in newly refurbished offices.
You must have experience with high volume payroll, starters and leavers
If you are an excellent team worker and looking for a new challenge then please send you're CV to
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job