Senior Payroll Assistant
Our client is offering a brilliant opportunity to join a growing payroll team in Derbyshire within a market leading organisation. As a Senior Payroll Clerk you will play a pinnacle part in establishing a fully effective and efficient payroll team to cater to the numerous payrolls within the organisation.
Our client is an acquisitive company currently with c.2,500 employees and numerous sites in the UK. In an ever growing industry, this organisation is consistently building is client portfolio and consequently its own facilities, assets and payroll. You will be situated in the centralise finance function in Derby.
Your duties and responsibilities within this role will include:
- Assisting the Payroll Manager in ensuring all payrolls are completed accurately and on time.
- P11d administration and identifying changes that require P46 reporting to HMRC.
- Processing new starters and leavers.
- Assisting with year end (P60s).
- Apply relevant legislation and ensure the business is aware of any changes and the related cost implications.
- Proactively recommend improvements to existing services, policies and processes for continuous improvement.
- Assistance with ad hoc finance related projects where necessary.
The successful candidate will be one who is motivated by the challenge of a growing and changing organisation. You will have good excel and systems experience. You should have great interpersonal skills with the ability to work well within a team. You should have experience working within a payroll function. You should show a great attention to detail and be diligent in your workload.
Our client is offering a very competitive salary for the right candidate, alongside the possibility for progression in the future.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"