- Based in a large payroll/administration environment, process new starters, leavers, transfers
- Process voluntary mandates e.g. Council Tax recovery, credit union and deductions, AVC/ARC, car parking etc.
- Process arrestments
- Process third party claims and under/over payments
- Payroll checking processes, including exception reports and variable input
- Process pension documentation
- Deal with enquiries from employees and services
- Previous payroll experience and experience using Northgate/Resourcelink payroll system would be an advantage.
- Numerate and have confidence to deal effectively with enquiries from managers, supervisors, employees and agencies
- Work as part of a team as well as working on your own initiative to meet tight deadlines.
- Able to demonstrate a sound understanding of all aspects of payroll processes including gross to net calculations. A working knowledge of local government conditions of service and pension schemes would be advantageous.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job