NSTR is partnered with a firm of Chartered Accountants in Chorley who require a Senior Payroll Administrator to join their team on a permanent basis.
Working as part of a team of two and reporting to the practice manager, you will process client payrolls from over 100 clients across weekly and monthly pay in timely and efficient manner.
- End to end management and processing of weekly and monthly payrolls
- Responsibility for the bureaus most complex payroll processing
- Reporting, analysis and creation of payroll journals
- CSA and court order attachment for employees
- Manual calculation of payslips for client queries
- Pension auto enrolment
- Effective resolution of client queries in relation to payslips
- Previous experience in a similar position, ideally managing client’s payroll
- Excellent knowledge of payroll legislation
- Good understanding of the currently furlough claims process
- Ability to delegate responsibility and resolve escalated queries
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work towards deadlines and prioritise workload
- Previous use of Sage is essential
- Flexible working
- Ability to work from home
- 22 days holiday + bank holidays
- On-site parking
If this vacancy sounds of interest, please forward your CV for immediate consideration. Alternatively, please contact Adam at NSTR for more information.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'