Jive are excited to be partnering with an industry leading business based in Kendal who are looking to recruit and experienced Senior Payroll Administrator on a parament basis.
You will be required to provide detailed and efficient support to the business in payroll activities. You will be working as part of a larger team supporting the payroll function.
Duties will include:
- All duties required within the payroll function
- Assisting Payroll Manager with reporting and audits
- Ensuring weekly/ monthly payrolls are processed in a timely manner
- Providing payroll cover when required to larger team
- Transferring and processing payroll for European entities
- Ensuring all information is stored and maintained correctly to meet SOX requirements
- Qualified CIPP payroll technician or above
- Competent using Microsoft packages, experience of online payroll systems is essential
- Flexible approach to work
- Happy to travel occasionally
- Able to meet tight deadlines
- Happy working in a larger team
- Confident dealing with queries and working with senior management
Full time hours, Monday to Friday, 8.30am to 5pm. Excellent holiday package, 25 days + 8 statutory days. Pension, auto-enrolment with employer currently matching 4%. Free on-site parking available. Competitive salary package.
This is a really exciting opportunity and could be a great move for you, if you are immediately available or looking for a new opportunity, please apply now with your most recent CV. Due to the nature of the vacancy, the employer is looking to move quickly.
- Technical Audits
- Payroll Services
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'