We are seeking an individual with a strong, proven track record working within payroll. Working within a fast paced, high volume and dynamic environment, your role will include:
• Processing and the validation of payroll submissions/ templates- received from different areas of the business
• Processing of all aspects of payroll documentation including Statutory Sick Pay, Parental Pay, Attachment of Earnings orders, Payroll Giving, Union Deductions, Pensions, Save as you earn, Student Loans, NI exemptions, Pensions and assist with RTI
• Assisting with holiday queries
• Responding to requests for information received from government agencies such as EQ1’s and QB9's forms and assisting in the production of statement of earnings, copy payslips and references as required
• Answering enquiries that come into the team from internal customers, employees and external organisations
• Assisting in the day to day activities of the payroll operations as required
• Collection and distribution of post received into the team
• Processing of BACS recalls, faster payments and chaps payments to employees
• To control the completion of statutory and authorised returns to relevant bodies and, in particular, to the timely remittance of all payroll deductions
• Assisting with Payroll reconciliations and 3rd party payments
• Processing of overpayment's, YTD manual adjustments/net pay amendments and completion of manual calculations
• Assisting with the Auto Enrolment process and Year End Tasks where appropriate
• Completion of the department P11D process and National Statistics Surveys
• Achieve deadlines, monitor progress and removes barriers where possible, to ensure that work is completed on time.
• Proactively improving the quality of payroll through identification and resolution of issues and the continuous improvement of payroll processes, to minimise exposure and risk to the department
• Ensure that all work is conducted in accordance with the business values and standards
• Other tasks associated with the effective running of all payroll operations
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'