Alexander Mann Solutions (AMS) is the world's leading provider of Talent Acquisition and Management Services. We deliver award-winning solutions to over 65 outsourcing clients and consulting services to hundreds more. Our Contingent Workforce Solutions (CWS) service acts as an extension of our clients' recruitment team and provides professional interim and temporary resources.
Our Client is a leading provider of Software and outsourcing to the Public Sector within the UK. They specialise in information services, document services, transformation services and Human Resources solutions. They help their clients to make the best of the digital world, transforming how they work and freeing up specialist staff to deliver outstanding results
On behalf of this organisation, AMS are looking for a Senior Payroll Administratorfor a 9 week contract based in Hemel Hempstead, moving to a permanent contract after 9 weeks for the right candidate.
The Senior Payroll Administrator is a Subject Matter Expert whose mission is to provide expert assistance in outsourced services.
In order to be successful in this role you will possess all or some of the below criteria:
- In depth knowledge of processes, policies and regulations within the area of Payroll and Benefits Administration
- End to end payroll experience
- Knowledge of the Service Centre processes, policies and procedures (e.g. escalation procedures, service level agreements, client service standards)
- Computer skills: MS Office, SAP HR, HR IS/IT systems and SC technology (tools for documentation/tracking, service delivery channels etc.)
It would also be an advantage if you have experience of the following:
- HR expertise (Personnel Administration, payroll etc.)
- Good analytical skills - to be able to break down a problem, situation or process into its component parts, to separate the main issues from side-issues, to understand the nature of parts and their relationship to one another.
- Gathering information and problem solving - look at existing issues and interact with others to find adequate solutions
- Good communicator and customer oriented - to be able to identify and understand the customer's needs.
- Results oriented - to be able to achieve targets aligned with business goals
- Well organized and planned, schedules time effectively and uses efficient work methods and tools
- Detail oriented, thorough and focused on all aspects of the job to ensure accuracy
- Teamwork - to be able to work with colleagues to achieve targets and objectives
- Ability to work under pressure, remains calm, objective and controlled in responding to urgent or demanding situations. Maintains effective performance under pressure.
If you are interested in applying for this position and meet the criteria outlined above, please click the link to apply and speak to one of our sourcing specialists now.
- Human Resources
- Senior Payroll Administrator
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job