This firm of Accountants boasts a positive working environment with a loyal client base and diverse exposure.
The Payroll Administrator position will include:
- Processing payrolls for a portfolio of clients within agreed timeframes
- Working directly with statutory deductions including but not limited to SSP, SMP, SPP, SPP and redundancy.
- Administering pension contributions, holiday pay and other Payroll adjustments
- Dealing with all HMRC queries and providing reporting directly through RTI
- Administer Auto Enrolment setup and post staging processes
- Opportunity to offer support to the Outsourcing team during peak times
- Prior experience of working within a multi payroll environment
- You will have previously worked in a practice environment
- Proven experience of working with Sage (and ideally Xero)
- Engaging culture
- Flexible working hours
- Unrivalled client exposure
- Clear progression plan
- Excellent pension scheme
- Free parking
Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK full time without restriction.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.