We are delighted to be working with a very established Client in Luton who is looking to recruit a Senior Payroll Administrator on full-time, permanent basis. However, Applicants with the required skill-set looking to work 30 hours per week will also be considered.
You will have a solid understanding of UK payroll legislation and will be able to process payrolls from start to finish.
Day-to-day responsibilities will include:
· The preparation of weekly and monthly payrolls - ensuring accurate and timely processing
· Obtaining payroll data
· Inputting of payroll data and applying manual calculations where required
· Escalate work issues to Payroll Manager as required
· Answer Payroll related queries
Skills / attributes required for the role:
· A solid understanding of UK payroll and auto enrolment legislation
· Ability to process payrolls from start to finish
· Confident processing multiple payrolls - weekly and monthly
· Excellent communication skills
· Confident in dealing with multiple tasks
· Excellent customer service
If you would like to hear more about this opportunity and you feel you meet the above criteria, please do apply and your application will be considered.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job