- Clients: Property, Construction, Technology, Professional Practices
- Location: Hertfordshire
- Benefits: Excellent career development opportunities, strong work-life balance
- Salary: £25-32k
Are you looking for the career structure, client base and progression opportunities of a top 50 firm that offers a corporate and professional structure with down to earth and friendly environment in Hertfordshire? Are you keen on taking advantage of excellent development opportunities a clear career progression structure?
Our client is a top 50 firm and they are currently looking for an experienced and enthusiastic Senior Payroll Administrator to join their office in Hertfordshire. As a successful candidate you will be reporting directly to the Payroll Manager and covering their responsibilities in their absence.
In this role, your responsibilities will include:
- Processing fortnightly, monthly and quarterly payroll for clients within variety of different sectors
- Producing client reports
- Submitting electronic data to HMRC
- Supervising and mentoring junior members of the team
- Making sure audit procedures are followed and deadlines are met
The successful candidate needs to have:
- Minimum of 2 years’ working experience within professional practice is a MUST
- Knowledge of statutory payments, salary sacrifice
- Experience of using payroll software
- Previous experience in bookkeeping and MA will be an advantage to have
Please call on to discuss this role further or apply on-line for immediate consideration.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful. However, understand that we will keep your CV on record for any future role that could be your perfect match.
If you are seeking Senior Payroll Administrator jobs in Hertfordshire contact Austin Rose, the Public Practice Recruitment Specialists.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job