My client has a reputation few can compare with when it comes to their advisory and payroll expertise.
Due to a maternity cover, they are seeking a Senior Payroll Administrator to join their team on a 12 month FTC.
To be considered successful, the ideal candidate must -
- have experience managing a portfolio of clients
- have supervised a colleague or small team
- be able to process payroll as well as review payrolls
- prepare payroll journals and bespoke pension reports using excel
- be able to deal with payroll queries raised by internal and external client contacts
- provide technical assistance and mentoring to junior members of the payroll team
- enjoy client facing work in addition to day to day payroll processing
This role will involve setting up of payrolls for new clients and also involvement in meeting with clients and putting together a pitch for their portfolio management.
If you enjoy client payroll and looking to secure a role within a business that will propel your CV and experience - APPLY NOW !