When it comes to advisory and client solutions, my client is a leading employer of choice with a very good reputation in the market place.
Due to a maternity cover, they are seeking a Senior Payroll Administrator to join their Bristol team on a 12 month FTC.
To be considered successful, the ideal candidate must -
- have experience managing a portfolio of clients
- be able to review payrolls prepared by other team members and communicate appropriate feedback
- prepare payroll journals and bespoke pension reports via excel
- have had experience processing P11Ds
- enjoy working in a small team
- enjoy building client relationships both over the phone and face to face
A CIPP Qualification will be highly regarded - but not essential.
This role will involve setting up client payrolls and also being involved in pitching for new business.
If you enjoy client payroll and looking to secure a role within a business that will propel your CV and experience - APPLY NOW !