We are delighted to be working with a very established Client in Luton who is looking to recruit a Senior Payroll Administrator on a 12 Month Fixed Term Contract basis. Ideally this is a full time role however Applicants looking to work 30 hours per week will also be considered.
You will have a solid understanding of UK payroll legislation and will be able to process payrolls from start to finish.
Day-to-day responsibilities will include:
· The preparation of weekly and monthly payrolls - ensuring accurate and timely processing
· Obtaining payroll data
· Inputting of payroll data and applying manual calculations where required
· Escalate work issues to Payroll Manager as required
· Answer Payroll related queries
Skills / attributes required for the role:
· A solid understanding of UK payroll and auto enrolment legislation
· Ability to process payrolls from start to finish
· Confident processing multiple payrolls - weekly and monthly
· Excellent communication skills
· Confident in dealing with multiple tasks
· Excellent customer service
If you would like to hear more about this opportunity and you feel you meet the above criteria, please do apply and your application will be considered.