Our client is a fantastic, forward thinking, organisation, based in the heart of Bracknell. They specialise in leasing business in the telecoms, security and vending sectors. They have been established for 25 years and growing year on year. As the Payouts Administrator you are responsible for processing all of their lease documentation.
- Processing all legal paperwork for lease agreements
- Building rapport with suppliers and ensuring swift payments
- Obtaining outstanding documentation from end users for document completion
- Checking lease agreements
- Chasing for outstanding paperwork. installation dates and completion of deals
- Ability to multi-task
- Organised with excellent attention to detail
- Strong communication skills
- Works well under pressure and at a fast paced
- GCSE in English and maths minimum grade of C
- Experience of working in a fast paced, customer facing environment would be beneficial
Please note that we will only contact those candidates that we assess as suitable for the positions we have currently available based on their experience, training and skills that they identify. If you do not hear from us within 5 working days from your registration, please accept our apologies but we are unable to help you on this occasion.
Bucks and Berks Recruitment is an equal opportunities employment agency and employment business that is serious about its compliance with legislation. Bucks and Berks is acting as an Employment Agency in relationship to this role (if the vacancy is for a permanent position) or is acting as a Recruitment Business in relationship to this role (if the role is for a temporary position).