SENIOR PAYMENTS PRODUCT MANAGER
The role of Sr. Payments Product Manager covers a wide variety of areas related to the payments offerings for Stars Group products. The position requires involvement in the product life cycle from conception to its full maturity working closely with business stakeholders and software development teams. The product manager will champion the Next Gen. payments platform as it gets built up from scratch. They will be responsible for the success of the products by knowing how they will work best for the business and its customers.
- Be the visionary on next generation payments platform and steer the program through Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Create functional specifications for projects in accordance with business objectives.
- Release the project and ensure its success within Stars Group’s customer base
- Understand and anticipate player behaviour and choices, and design features and experiments to maximise conversions and revenue
- Champion the payments platform and know the use of the product inside out and manage its use in accordance with business needs
- Analyse the product on a granular level to be able to optimize customer journey; improve conversions; minimize transaction declines, lower fraud, and transaction processing costs.
- Create and maintain relevant product documentation.
- Make sure that any issues or escalations are dealt with in a satisfactory fashion.
Skills and Capabilities
- At least 3 years’ experience in product management in digital Wallet space or similar.
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interest and aptitude in defining business requirements for software development
- Superb attention to detail
- Educated to degree level in a business or technology discipline
- Strong business analyst; comfortable handling large sets of data and ability to drill down to minute details to gain the best end-result
- Aptitude to understand end user needs
- Strong organisational skills and ability to manage multiple simultaneous projects
- Excellent communication skills - ability to communicate organised thought
- Strong team player
- Experience with the online gaming or financial services
- Knowledge of current industry trends is an advantage
- Experience working with remote development team / clients / vendors
- Project Management experience
- Focus on the customer
- Work as a team
- Strive for excellence
- Have courage
- Show passion
The salary for this job is based on experience, so whilst we are not able to go into detail at this stage, we can say that we offer great salary packages and also like to throw in a discretionary annual performance bonus. In addition, we can provide advice and dedicated assistance to those moving to the Isle of Man.
We offer health and dental insurance for you, your partner and your children (if you all live at the same address). In addition, you are entitled to join our company pension scheme.
Our in-house training and development team deliver fantastic support in terms of developing your skills and helping you progress your career.
We have a canteen which offers hot and cold options for breakfast and lunch and we contribute £3 daily towards this. In addition, there is free fresh fruit, snacks and drinks.
Our social team organise great events; including our sensational summer and Christmas parties.
The Stars Group is the ultimate owner of industry leading gaming brands such as PokerStars, PokerStars Casino, BetStars, Full Tilt, and the PokerStars Live brands, and through its ownership of Sky Betting & Gaming, a mobile-led leading online gaming operator, licenses the Sky Bet, Sky Vegas, Sky Casino, Sky Bingo and Sky Poker online gaming brands.
Collectively, these and other brands of The Stars Group have millions of registered customers globally, forming one of the world’s largest publicly listed online gaming companies.
This role is in the Group’s Isle of Man office in the Stars Financial department.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'