My Client is looking for a Senior Pastry Chef who will lead the pastry section of the Catering Department
within a College based in Cambridge.
What is required -
* Support and assist Head Chef
* Ensuring that you are delivering the highest and possible standard for catering
* Being able to work in a busy and fast environment under pressure
* Proven experience in preparing desserts for high end of dinning
* Good work/life balance
* Working predominantly straight shifts on a 75 hour fortnight
* Staff meals
* Every other weekend off
If you match the above criteria and you find Pastry Chef role of interest Orbita Recruitment are happy to offer you a voucher of £150.00 which will be yours after your probationary period. Also, if you recommend a friend in the same Pastry Chef high fine dining food industry and they also pass their probation period you will be entitled to a voucher of £150.00
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'