My Client is looking for a Senior Pastry Chef who will lead the pastry section of the Catering Department
within a College based in Cambridge.
What is required -
* Support and assist Head Chef
* Ensuring that you are delivering the highest and possible standard for catering
* Being able to work in a busy and fast environment under pressure
* Proven experience in preparing desserts for high end of dinning
* Good work/life balance
* Working predominantly straight shifts on a 75 hour fortnight
* Staff meals
* Every other weekend off
If you wish to apply for this position you need to get in contact with Marsha Gordon
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'