About the role:
Supporting the Head of Partnerships, the Senior Partnership Manager will be integral in shaping the Partner Strategy to support the development of the Travel Platform and align with the business strategy. They will identify, realise and lead strategic supplier side projects to support this digital transformation in collaboration with appropriate stakeholders at regional/business head and senior management level.
Working closely with the Commercial, Finance, Product, Operations, Analysis, Delivery and Marketing teams, as part of your ongoing development, you will be expected to demonstrate an understanding of Collinson's businesses and competitive market place, helping to orchestrate collaboration between the teams and identifying new opportunities to deliver successful, best in class partnerships.
Integral to the role, the Senior Partnership Manager will demonstrate knowledge, skills and experience to manage the Partnerships team on a day to day basis fostering and mentoring the team to work collaboratively to create new and develop existing Partnerships within the airport ecosystem.
Key responsibilities include:
- Team Leadership - personal and professional development of staff including developing personal development plans, identifying training needs and mentoring
- Partner Relationship Management - source, prospect, negotiate and manage relevant partnerships to broaden the context, scope, size and value of our airport experience ecosystem and mentor the Partner Managers and Executives to deliver on their key objectives to support the Partner Strategy
- Traffic management - manage strategies, promotions and activities that either drive or divert traffic to ensure profit maximisation and overcapacity mitigation. You’ll be integral to supporting the BI team to deliver accurate Capacity/Yield management data to support the decisions to prioritise and build Partner relationships
- Commercial Negotiation and Profitability - ensure optimum commercial terms and conditions for new partnerships as well as strengthening and leveraging the terms and scope of current relationships to deliver cost efficiencies, drive profitability and ensure competitive advantage for Collinson
- Contract Management - ensure preferential contractual terms are in place to reflect the global scale of the business and seek efficiencies to gather, store and manage such content via a central
Skills and Experience:
- Significant international supplier management leadership experience, including experience in the airport economy sector
- Track record of delivering global programmes, cross border projects and P&L delivery
- Ability to persuade and influence at a senior level
- Lead and execute the growth of the Partnership team with an agenda of developing a highly motivated and high performing team
- Establish a solid hiring process capable of identifying and attracting talent
- Strong commercial acumen and negotiating skills
- Excellent relationship builder
- Essential highly numerate with sound analytical skills
- Strong networker and communicator
- Experienced leader within an international environment
- Skilled in producing new ideas, approaches and insights
- European languages advantageous
- Understanding of the requirements for delivering successful marketing communication plans
Proactive and diligent with a positive collaborative attitude. A natural self-starter with ambition, lots of enthusiasm and a personality to match. Passionate about partnerships and interested in results and improving their performance. Confident, highly analytical with good communication skills and a team player.
- Account Management
- Partner Management