Senior Partner Manager
Our client is a leading online job board and recruitment platform, trusted by over 10,000 businesses to deliver the best talent for their roles and helping millions of jobseekers find their next job. Their innovation has made us the UK's largest independent CV Database, with over 16 million CVs registered on our database. Their U.S. business, Resume-Library, is the fastest growing job board in North America and they have ambitious growth plans in place to take this to the next level.
Their Partner Network is a highly strategic and successful channel for the business, delivering both traffic and job vacancies in volume and quality. Due to their continued growth, they are looking for an experienced and exceptionally talented Senior Partner Manager to join the team. This individual will be responsible for building strategic relationships with traffic providers and job seeker platforms to support their next phase of growth.
They're a highly passionate and motivated business and they love to hire people with that same attitude. If you are ready to take the next step in your career for a market leading digital business, this could be the role for you.
This position offers flexibility and work from home opportunities.
- Managing the existing Partner Management team and owning our existing relationships
- Develop long-term strategic relationships and utilise existing relationships to maximise their partnership channel
- Collaborate to develop new partner products, enhancing candidate journeys and value for partners
- Identify and implement new metrics, to support and drive best industry standards for job seeker quality
- Lead support from their integrations team for the best technical solutions
- Lead and manage contract negotiations with new and existing partners
- Identify, secure and maximize the number of new partners
- Support partners to understand their own traffic, with insights from state-of-the-art traffic reports
- Ensure all weekly, monthly and quarterly campaign progress is monitored and reported on.
- You will come from a business development background within a high-volume digital advertising platform and will have been responsible for a significant budget.
- You will be able to demonstrate success in partnership channels which have been driven by the strategy and development you have led in the past, as well as being able to showcase your understanding of the technical processes which turn prospects into partnerships.
- You will be fluent in the language of programmatic advertising and will have strong experience in a performance-based partnership role.
- Proven experience working with a leading marketplace or platform. Holding existing relationships with leading job boards, aggregators and niche career platforms would put you at a significant advantage.
- Entrepreneurial with strong influencing and negotiating skills. We feel passionately about our partnership channel and the opportunity it brings and we need an individual who can communicate this clearly to the marketplace.
- Flexible remote working
- Competitive basic salary and commission structure
- Life Assurance
- Discounts with cinemas, major retailers, family days out and much more
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'