NJR are currently representing one of York's leading firms of Independent Financial Advisers, who is now seeking an ambitious and talented Senior Paraplanner to join their dynamic and ever growing business.
Working out of their offices based York you will be supporting the Financial Planners in preparing client financial plans, reports, researches and analysis; whilst ensuring that the preparation of advice for clients is of the highest quality and delivered in an efficient manner.
- Identify and obtain information necessary to compile financial cash flow forecast
- Managing the research & analysis of financial products to meet client's requirements
- Managing and presentation of technical data
- Manage the workflow process of the paraplanning team
- Assisting with any FCA related Issues
- Researching products to support recommendations
- Compiling financial planning reports
- Monitor client portfolios
- Drafting letters of advice on behalf of the partners
- Prepare file documentation prior to account opening.
- Act as main point of contact and deal effectively with queries
- Build strong relationships with clients and attend client meetings
What’s in it for you?
- Generous Salary up to £50,000
- Fully study support up to Chartered status
- 30 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
- Flexible working
- Company Pension Scheme
- Free Parking
What we need from you:
- Minimum of Level 4 Diploma in financial planning although Chartered status is preferred
- Exceptional attention to detail
- You must be client centric
- Previous paraplanning experience is essential
- Strong Technical knowledge on Pension and Investment products
- Previous experience as a Senior Paraplanner
This role would be working within a small, family feel practice and we are looking for someone that is happy to help with other duties where needed, including administration, answering phones and is comfortable providing an end to end process within financial planning support.
If you are interested in more details, please contact one of our specialist consultants quoting REF: NJR10700
Please note, due to the current volume of applications, we are contacting all suitable candidates within 72 hours of receiving an application. If you have not been contacted within this time your application has been unsuccessful.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'