Reed Financial Services are currently recruiting for a part or fully diploma qualified Paraplanner for a well established and successful practice based in the City of London.
The Paraplanner role, will work primarily with the business director to provide structured advice and recommendations to high net worth clients. They will deal with all actions arising from client meetings, providing considered and sound recommendations based on research, knowledge and experience.
- Detailed attention to existing client files and needs - working with Business Owner to identify client existing and future opportunities
- Meeting preparation of client files ahead of meeting and preparing Agenda/meeting content with Business Owner.
- Viability assessment of cases prior to meeting with client and any compliance issues highlighted
- Preparation of agendas, up to date wealth accounts, CRR’s, illustrations, letters of authority, and CFR notes
- Face to face debriefs with Business Owner after client meeting, note taking and technical discussions/advice structuring.
- Dealing with all technical actions arising from client meetings.
- Dealing with all incoming client technical queries by both telephone and email.
- Creating advice sets, illustrations and documentation.
- Preparation of all Suitability letters, including transfer/replacement, drawdown and EIS/VCT letter.
- Previous experience in a similar Paraplanner / Senior Paraplanner position, within the financial services industry.
- Diploma qualified ideally or a minimum of 3 of the R0 exams completed if part-qualified.
Apply today to be considered for this opportunity. If suitable, Paul Griffiths, our specialist consultant will be in contact to discuss the opportunity with you in detail prior to submitting your CV to the client. In this discussion, we will aim to identify your specific skills and motivations, and where appropriate recommend other relevant opportunities to you that match your requirements.
Additionally, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive up to £200 in vouchers if we assist them in securing a new career.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'