Are you an experienced Technical Paraplanner/Senior Paraplanner? My client, a highly respected, Chartered Wealth Management Firm have a rare opportunity for an experienced Paraplanner to join their team in Glasgow City Centre.
The role will be very technical with at times, client facing elements to the role and you will have the opportunity to further develop your expertise by working in partnership alongside a high performing, experienced adviser.
As a Senior Paraplanner, you will head up the paraplanning team alongside two other Senior Paraplanners and three Junior Paraplanners. Together along with the extensive admin team you will be working alongside the strong team of 10+ Advisers. On a day to day basis you will be preparing Bespoke Suitability Reports, supporting more junior members of the team and carrying out market research on behalf of the Financial Adviser.
Are you who we are looking for?
- You must hold your Level 4 Diploma
- Ideally you will be Chartered status however candidates with a strong background and experience will be considered
- You must hold experience in Paraplanning role within an IFA
- You will be experienced in writing bespoke reports across pensions and Investments.
- Ideally you will have experience within DB transfer work, however if you do not full training to get you up to speed will be provided.
In return you will be offered a generous Salary to £42,000 dependent on experience plus an excellent benefits package. This is truly a great opportunity for an experienced paraplanner to join an excellent firm at an exciting time of growth.
For more information and a confidential discussion on this role and other opportunities within the area please contact Hannah McCreadie.
HRC Recruitment acts as both an employment business and an employment agency.