We are currently recruiting for one of the largest, most successful financial planning firms in Hertfordshire are looking to bring a paraplanner onto the technical team.
You will be assisted by the admin team whilst supporting one of the firm’s top chartered advisors whilst working for a firm that is built on the idea of progression and organic growth that can offer study/exam support as well as providing you with a friendly office culture.
The successful candidate will be a confident Paraplanner who is diploma qualified. You will have excellent written and verbal skills, as well as the ability to prioritise, multi-task and manage your own workload efficiently.
In return, you will be working for a firm that is built on the idea of progression and organic growth that can offer study/exam support as well as providing you with a friendly office culture.
- Process and deliver Suitability reports for a variety of IFA's
- Wealth Management back office support experience
- Provide recommendations to clients on Investments, Pensions and Protection policies based on your own research and to be able to support these recommendations with a coherent explanation
- Preparing product research and analysis for client meetings and prospect sign up
What’s needed for me to be considered?
- Understanding of compliance terminology, including FCA rules, regulations, policy and procedures
- Strong Financial services Knowledge (investments, pensions)
- Level 4 diploma qualified or working towards this
Apply today to be considered for this opportunity. If suitable, one of our specialist consultants will be in contact to discuss the opportunity with you in detail prior to submitting your CV to the client. In this discussion we will aim to identify your specific skills and motivations, and where appropriate recommend other relevant opportunities to you that match your requirements.
Additionally, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive £200 in vouchers if we assist them in securing a new career.
Paraplanner *Report Writer, Financial Planner, Technical Sales Support, Technical Planner, Para Planner
If this specific vacancy is not exactly what you are looking for please contact us to discuss other opportunities we may be recruiting for that aren’t necessarily advertised; you can send your CV to this vacancy or contact us directly. Additionally, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive £200 in vouchers if we assist them in securing a new career
- Financial Planning