Our client, a Finance Services Provider, based in Witney, is currently hiring for a Paraplanner (Senior position available) to join their team. The company are well established and growing with an impressive package on offer.
- Production of new business reports and recommendations.
- Following client meetings ensure the Fact Find and all other relevant financial information is obtained in order to proceed with a full financial needs analysis.
- Liaise with Business Administration for any additional information required.
- Liaise with Investment, and accounts and dealing teams in respect of reviews of existing investments and feasibility of in-specie transfers.
- Analyse client information and existing investments/insurances, identifying any gaps in the clients' financial plans.
- Construct appropriate solutions for clients and make recommendations in conjunction with the advisers
- Minimum 5 years experience in Financial Services industry with at least 2 years experience in Paraplanning
- Able to work on own initiative as well as part of a team, whilst managing workloads
- Ability to work under pressure at times
- Excellent Organisational Skills
- Mentor Junior members of the team
- Provide leadership for the team
This is a full time permanent position with excellent career development and progression opportunities.