The Company: I am currently working on behalf of a national IFA business who are looking to add an experienced Financial Analyst/Technical Paraplanner to the wealth management side of their business in their Sheffield site. You will be joining a hugely technical, client-centric business with a firm focus on servicing HNW individuals across the breadth of advice, from investments and pensions to more complex tax and trust planning.
The Role: The role itself is a pure paraplanning role providing analysis, detailed research of funds and providers, product recommendations and suitability report production for all HNW clientele workload. The production of due diligence on products, providers and funds in line with company policy is also required. And on top of this you will provide detailed technical support and back up to the company’s Sales Consultants (via Adviser Office/O&M/Analytics etc) when necessary in an advisory arena focused on lifestyle planning and client cash-flow modelling.
An overview of the main duties & responsibilities for this position can be seen below:
- Produce accurate, compliant, bespoke suitability reports as per client expectations
- Assist in the production of client portfolio reviews and provide response to any technical queries around them.
- Produce client cash-flow models.
- Assist with updating the firms preferred provider panels and managing 3rd party business relationships
- Assist in the training to other members of staff on all areas of advice
- Produce technical bulletins to be sent to clients and introducers when appropriate.
The Person: You will be fully qualified to QCF level 4 diploma level as a minimum and must be technically biased in your career approach with a full working knowledge of private wealth advice, including Life, Personal Pensions and Investments as well as tax and trust exposure. This is very much an all-round technical paraplanning position so from a technical perspective a pensions and investments background, as well as knowledge in trusts and specialist pension transfer work (G60/AF3) would be hugely beneficial.
What next? Please send CV applications to Chris at CB3 Associates Ltd and they will be reviewed inside 24 hours. And for further opportunities we are working on within the financial services sector please visit the website below: