Position: Senior Paraplanner
This is a highly exciting opportunity to join an industry leading Financial Planners in their fantastic Leeds office location. The Client themselves on providing an excellent service to their clients whilst continually looking to grow and expand their highly reputable team, maintaining one of the best names within the industry. Our client also places a large focus on promoting from within, so there is a clear structure towards Management or Advisory roles from this position.
During a period of key expansion, our client is looking for an experienced Senior Paraplanner to support the successful Financial Planners of the business. The firm has the flexibility to mould the perfect opportunity around each person’s specific skillset, so the role can be tailored to exactly what you want. You will have the opportunity to prepare suitability letters, reports and recommendations and provide technical support to complex client queries. You will be working in a strong team-focused environment where you can develop your career within a prestigious firm, and help the Junior members of the team by passing on your existing knowledge accordingly. You will also have the opportunity spend a big proportion of time with the Clients of the business should you wish to do so, improving on your Client facing skill set!
- Hold Level 4 Diploma in Financial Planning, or has already obtained some level of CII or CISI qualifications
- Previous experience supporting Advisers within an IFA environment
- Comprehensive market knowledge with strong technical ability in Private client financial advice
- Client facing experience (Advantageous)
- Progression towards Chartered status (Advantageous)
Benefits of the Position:
- Our Client completes in depth market research to ensure it's employees receive Industry Leading Salary and Benefits Package
- Progression is strongly supported within the practice, towards Management, Team Leader and Advisery positions
- Free Parking on site
- Supportive and Friendly working environment
- Highly engaging and understanding management teams, this is to ensure any flexibility employees need in their working day is provided where possible
Synonyms: Financial Planning, Report Writer, Technical Planner, Paraplanner
If this specific vacancy is not exactly what you are looking for please contact us to discuss other opportunities we may be recruiting for that aren’t necessarily advertised; you can send your CV to this vacancy or contact us directly. Additionally, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive £200 in vouchers if we assist them in securing a new career.