An exciting opportunity with career growth potential to join a leading independently owned provider of investment management, accountancy, tax, corporate and financial advisory services to private clients, corporates, professional practices and non-profit organisations.
Purpose of role:
To provide administrative support to the personal financial planning team. This is a non-advisory role.
- CII Diploma in Regulated Financial Planning (or level 4 equivalent)
- Degree educated (preferred)
- Strong academic track record
- Demonstrable relevant experience gained within an IFA or similar financial services organisation
- The jobholder must demonstrate a good knowledge of all issues relating to the financial planning profession and of the financial planning department
- Critical analysis skills are essential
- Literacy and numeracy are essential
Please contact me direct for more information.
Please visit the IDEX Consulting Ltd website for further opportunities. If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail within 2 working days of receiving your application. If your application is unsuccessful, the information supplied may still be retained for use in connection with future vacancies. Due to the overwhelming application response we receive through various sources, should you not hear from us within one week then please assume your application has been unsuccessful.
- Para Planner
- Senior Paraplanner
- para planning