Location: City of London
We are currently recruiting for a Wealth Management practice who through organic growth are looking to recruit a senior Paraplanner into their existing team.
This is an ideal opportunity for someone who is looking to play an integral part of a well-respected practice that recognises and rewards success and commitment.
They like to develop their staff from within rather than recruiting from the outside, therefore you will be encouraged to move towards advising, with a clear career path set out.
Initial starting salary £60k plus attractive benefits package including company pension, death in service, medical benefit, study support.
- To provide full technical support to the Wealth Managers
- After agreeing a strategy with the MD, you will be required to carry out in depth product research, investment fund analysis and the preparation of a full and comprehensive financial report for both individual and corporate clients
- Undertake in depth reviews of client portfolios and compile review reports
- Assist the Directors with the preparation of client meetings, emails, letters and paperwork as part of the advice process
- You will need to handle client queries and help service existing clients on a daily basis
- Comply with the firm’s internal Compliance procedures and Training & Competence requirements
We are looking for someone who:
- Has at least 3 experience as a Paraplanner with previous report writing experience within an IFA firm
- Can demonstrate a sound technical knowledge that can be applied to all areas of financial planning
- Is professional, ethical, technical and proactive in their approach to providing quality holistic advice
- Excellent written/verbal communication as well as organisation skills
- Ability to cope well in a busy working environment
- Good interpersonal skills to be able to work alongside a friendly team of dedicated individuals
- Ideally Chartered or at least passed a couple of exams towards the Chartered
Please apply for further details.
- Financial Planning
- Independent Financial Advice