Senior Paraplanner & Paraplanner
DB Charles Recruitment have recently partnered with a growing business with sites across the South West of England that are actively working with DB Charles to find and hire a permanent Senior Paraplanner and an additional Paraplanner for one of the sites based in Wells.
The business are specialists in providing accountancy and financial planning services to clients and individuals requiring this help. Over recent years, the business has gone from strength to strength in terms of reputation and in growth with now having 4 sites in the South West.
The business offers a range of services across a number of different sectors and the business always ensures the service it delivers is of the highest standard, making sure they listen and offer a service tailored to each and every individual and client.
With the x2 roles in Wells for a Senior Paraplanner and Paraplanner, the business is seeking permanent candidates to join and contribute to the existing Financial Planning Team and to provide technical support and work-flow to guarantee client needs are met in accordance with regulation standards and agreed deadlines.
A number of day to day duties for the role will include:
- Allocating work amongst the Financial Planning Team
- Preparing for client meetings and on occasions attending.
- As the Senior Paraplanner working closely with and reporting into the Head of Financial Planners
- As a Paraplanner working closely with and reporting into the Senior Paraplanner
- Creating client solution plans
- Project managing the client journey from start to finish
- Drafting client communications
- Working towards industry standard regulations
- Maintaining a high standard of work and standards through the use of KPI's
With these roles being of utmost importance to the business, CV's will need to have a number of the below attributes:
- A previous career background working as a Senior Paraplanner / Paraplanner
- Diploma qualified up to Level 6 as a Senior Paraplanner
- Diploma qualified up to Level 4 as a Paraplanner
- Excellent communication skills and highly presentable
- Strong technical ability and knowledge
- Strong understanding of industry standards and regulations
- A demonstrable background of working towards deadlines and with KPI's
- Team player
- Highly organised
- Passion to deliver excellent service
- Microsoft Office skills
- Previous experience working with Financial Planning systems advantageous
- Ability to commit to a permanent role based in Wells
These are exciting opportunities with a great business that have been able to demonstrate success over a long business history and they are now seeking candidates to join the ranks and keep contributing to what is already a thriving team & business.
The roles will be Monday to Friday with hours of 8:30am to 5:00pm Monday to Thursday with an early finish on Friday of 4:30pm. The business is ideally seeking to pay a salary per annum dependent on experience of between £28,000 to £35,000K per annum.
Furthermore, the business also offers excellent additional benefits such as:
- x25 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Additional free days annual leave if a birthday falls within a week day
- Christmas office shut down period
- Pension scheme
- Additional expenses schemes
- And many more
If the roles sound a great fit for you, please apply and we look forward to speaking with you soon.
- Senior Paraplanner / Paraplanner / Advisor / Financial Planning / Diploma / Client Services / KPI's / Microsoft Office / CRM
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'