We are working with Leading International Tax and Wealth Management Advisors to Expats living in Europe. BREXIT has seen a large number of British Citizens return to the UK since the decision was made to break away from the rest of Europe and it is foreseen that there will be many more returning to our shores. This has seen an increase in the need for advice to the Expat community, and the business generated from new enquiries and existing client reviews has led to our client needing additional support.
They are looking to employ a Diploma Level 4 qualified paraplanner, with CF30 permission/sign off to join their team in Central London. The role has incredible potential and their ideal candidate will have ambitions to become a wealth adviser in 18 months to two years.
The responsibilities of the role will include:
- Prepare and maintain client files ensuring that all compliance and KYC is up to date and accurate
- Review and assess clients risk profile and discuss with Partner
- Compile financial cashflow forecast and identify areas for planning
- Undertake research to identify suitable solutions
- Prepare recommendation reports and compile suitability reports
- Implement financial planning
- Make recommendations to a select number of clients
- Oversee the completion of applications and changes to clients investments
- Act as main point of contact and deal effectively with client queries
- On occasion attend client meetings
- Prepare and interpret clients information such as investment performance reports, financial document summaries and income projections
- Review client accounts and plans regularly
You will be a motivated individual with a passion for solving complex advice queries, have the desire to achieve CASS status within a two year period and eventually become a Wealth Advisor.
In return you will receive an annual salary of circa £40,000 + 5%-10% bonus dependant on company profits and your performance.
If you would like to find out more about my client or discuss this role further then please contact Louise Sheppard on 0117-917-0411
- Expatriate Management
- Financial planning